Life-Giving Trinity church was built in 1826. It is located in Malaya Kamyshevaha village in Kharkov region. Since the beginning of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, it was occupied by Russian troops, and later was converted from a combat position into a military hospital. From the point of view of Russian propaganda, it is an excellent target for the AFU. After all, shelling a holy place is a sin. However, it has previously been proven that Russian troops brought not only personnel to the church, but also ammunition, mines and other types of heavy weaponry. After a successful counteroffensive operation, the Russian troops left the territory of Kharkiv Region. The pictures show traces and dirt left by the Russian occupants.