The Church of the Ascension is a lost monument of Ukrainian wooden architecture of the 2nd half of the 19th century in the village of Lukyanivka, Kyiv region.
In 1758, the first church was built in the village. In 1879, the present church was built opposite the old one. The old church was soon dismantled, but the site remains undeveloped to this day.
The church was closed down during the Soviet regime in 1930. Services were resumed in the church in 1941 during the temporary German occupation and the church has never been closed since then.
On 25 March 2022, after the village was liberated by AFU troops from Russian troops. Russians destroyed the church with a tank.
The church's dome and icons became exhibits in the National Museum of Ukrainian History of World War II.