He was born on 6 October 1984 in Berehove, Zakarpattia region.
Graduated from the Mukachevo Lyceum with enhanced military and physical training.
From February to October 2004, as part of the 6th separate mechanised brigade, he participated in the peacekeeping mission in Iraq. He participated in the Battle of Al-Qut.
In 2009, he graduated from the Lviv Institute of Land Forces of the Lviv Polytechnic National University with a degree in Combat Use and Control of Airmobile Units.
In 2011, he was promoted to senior lieutenant, commander of an airmobile company of the 80th separate airmobile regiment. The regiment's commander, Viktor Kopachynskyi, recognised Sukharevskyi as one of the two best company commanders in the regiment.
On 13 April 2014, he took part in the first battle of the war in Donbas - near Semenivka. The senior lieutenant opened fire from his APC on the militants of Ihor Hirkin, who were attacking the fighters of the SBU Alpha special forces.
On 16 August 2014, he was wounded in the fighting near Krasne.
From 2014 to 2016, he studied at the Ivan Cherniakhovskyi National Defence University of Ukraine.
Since 2016, he has been the commander of the 1st Linear Battalion of the 36th Marine Brigade. He performed tasks in the Mariupol sector.
In June 2020, he was promoted to lieutenant colonel.
Since 2021, he has been the Chief of Staff of the 35th Separate Marine Brigade named after Rear Admiral Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi.
Since February 2022, he has been the commander of the 59th Separate Motorised Infantry Brigade named after Yakiv Handziuk.
On 18 June 2022, he was awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine. At that time, he had the rank of colonel.
- The title of Hero of Ukraine with the Order "Golden Star" (18 June 2022) - for personal courage and heroism displayed in the defence of state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine
- The Order of Bohdan Khmelnytskyi, II class (2 December 2016) - for personal contribution to strengthening the defence capability of the Ukrainian state, courage, selflessness and high professionalism displayed during the performance of military duty, and on the occasion of the Day of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- The Order of Bohdan Khmelnytskyi, III class (19 July 2014) - for personal courage and heroism displayed in the defence of state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine
- The Order "For Courage", II class (14 April 2023) - for personal courage in the defence of state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, selfless performance of military duty
- The Order "For Courage", III class (4 December 2020) - for personal merits in strengthening the defence capability of the Ukrainian state, courage and selfless actions in the defence of state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, exemplary performance of military duty
- Order "People's Hero of Ukraine" (2.08.2015);